Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Are you an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
This London based consultancy work across a range of sectors to deliver high quality projects spanning the UK.
The successful Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be required to work as part of a team dealing with the preparation and submission of detailed design and co-ordination of Building Services solutions.
A Degree/ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering is essential.
With a minimum of 4/5 years' experience within a consultancy environment you must possess the ability to work both individually and as part of team, with good communication skills with the drive for personal and professional development.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer, you will be required to:
· Have 4 + years' experience within Building Services
· BEng qualified (Masters qualification would be desirable)
· CEng (or working towards)
· Proven project experience
· Proven ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
· Solid understanding of BS standards
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email a current CV and portfolio