Are you looking to join a successful building services consultancy working on projects around the globe?
Our client is looking for a Sustainability Designer to join their head office team based in London. With several award-winning projects this is the ideal opportunity for a qualified Sustainability Designer (Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field) to join a company passionate about thinking creatively with the aim of designing and creating smarter buildings.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the clients consulting teams working on exciting and innovative projects as a Sustainability Designer. Working directly with clients, architects, engineers, and other consultants you will need to provide analysis and recommendations to drive design decisions and ensure projects meet challenging sustainability goals.
Desirable attributes for the Sustainability Designer role include:
· Minimum 3-4 years working within a London based consultancy
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino.
· Software skills such as AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Radiance, Revit, equest. EnergyPlus, IES, EDSL TAS,
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Experience with BREEAM or sustainable design would be a bonus
For more information on this role, please contact Jono Fryatt on 01728 726120 or email a current CV and portfolio