Senior Mechancial Design Engineer - £47-£55k - Manchester
Senior Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer – Manchester - £47-£55k
Are you a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, looking to work on great projects with a well established M&E Consultancy?
If the answer is yes, and you have strong career aspirations to work towards senior management, please read on.
My client is a well known M&E Design consultancy, and have 3 offices located across the UK. They are large enough to win major projects, but are growing and the opportunities are still there to progress (a number of their current Directors worked their way up through the business to equity level).
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Manchester team, this is their head office and they have a very strong reputation in the North West market.
They are looking for someone who wants to work as part of a dynamic, forward thinking team, with genuine ambition to progress within the business. The opportunity is there, they just need someone with the desire to work hard and achieve their goals.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer, with a minimum of 5 years Consultancy based experience.
· Happy to take the lead on projects in a client facing capacity.
· HNC/Degree qualified, and ideally working towards CEng or already chartered. Full support will be given to obtain this.
· Happy to mentor junior members of the team.
· UP to date with the latest industry software.
· Career motivated, ambitious and keen to progress within the business.
· Located in the Manchester region, ort happy to relocate within the UK.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on a variety of projects, as a business they work in some great sectors.
· Work as part of a dynamic team, with genuine future prospects to senior management level.
· Ongoing CPD, with full support to CEng.
· A very good basic salary and package.
If you are a Building Services Senior Mechanical Design engineer and would like to apply for the position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively please email email@example.com for additional information or if you have any questions.