Mechanical Project Manager
I am currently working with a well-known and established M&E contractor who has an enviable reputation for delivering challenging projects across a number of different sectors including, Education, Commercial, Leisure, Energy and High Technology.
Due to their continued success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join them.
The ideal candidate will already be working as a Mechanical Project Manager with experience of running projects from inception through to completion including financial management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Mechanical Building Services projects throughout their life cycle
- Ensure project is completed on time and within budget
- Manage labour and sub-contractors ensuring that the program is being followed and that project mile stones are achieved
- Manage contractual and financial aspects of the project
- Ensuring health and safety on site
- Report writing
- Issuing technical submittals.
- Client liaison
- Management of team meetings
- Program management and adjustment where needed
- Value engineering
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Mechanical Project Manager
- Experience of managing projects with a value of between £3m - £5m
- CSCS - Black Card
- 1st Aid at Work