Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity as a Senior Mechanical Engineer with one of the more well-known consultancies in the midlands?
Our client is highly well known and deliver some really major projects across the country as well as the international projects. They are have a really strong team in the Birmingham office but due to another new project win they need to get a Senior mechanical Engineer on board ASAP to help cover the workload. They need someone that has extensive design experience and is comfortable in a variety of different sectors.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will have a demonstrated history of delivering successful projects throughout the building services industry and will have experience in full end to end delivery. You will have to excellent technical capability and be able to confidently do detailed design of mechanical systems throughout a number of different building types.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Appreciation of other disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're a senior mechanical engineer looking for your next long-term contract appointment, then apply now