Due to a company restructure my client are looking to add an Environmental / Sustainability Engineer to join their design team. The primary focus will be on conducting calculations on projects ranging from Schools, Commercial buildings, Public Sector Buildings to name a few.
* Working within a team of Sustainability engineers and to ensure effective delivery of projects and tasks to meet the deadlines set by the senior engineers.
* Good technical report writing skills.
* Good communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Flexible to deal with varying workload.
* A passion for sustainability in the built environment.
* Thermal modelling analysis for non-domestic buildings.
* Completion of Code for Sustainable Homes assessments from Pre-Assessment to Post Construction.
* Supporting planning applications through Energy/Sustainability Statements, Overheating and Daylight/Sunlight Assessments.
* Liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects to ensure we meet client needs and to ensure that projects are delivered on programme.