Intermediate Electrical Design engineer - South West London
I am currently working with market leading M&E Design Consultancy, based in South West London.
Established for over 15 years, they have an enviable reputation in the London market, and have some great clients. Their current team number about 60, and growing.
They pride themselves on offering a forward thinking, social office. They
Due to recent project wins and longer term growth plans, they are currently looking to recruit an intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, to join their team.
They work in a variety of sectors, including high end apartments, office retail, Hospitals, Universities, Data Centres and Mixed Use, so you will gain great exposure to a variety of sectors.
They are looking for an Electrical Design engineer with genuine ambition, someone who wants to progress to Senior/lead engineer quickly, and then on to Associate and one day hopefully full director.
If you feel you have what it takes to work for one of London’s leading MEP consultancies, please read on.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, ideally with 2-5 years experience within Consulting Design.
· HNC/Degree qualified within a specific Electrical related subject.
· Ideally working towards CEng, but if you are not and would like to they will offer full support.
· Capable of producing accurate drawings and calculations.
· Happy to attend client meetings and site walk arounds, and represent the company on site.
· Capable of working to strict deadlines in a forward thinking, hard working environment.
· Located within the London region, or willing to relocate.
· Full UK working rights, and experience working to UK regs.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on a range of exciting projects, they work in a number of sectors so you will get good project exposure.
· Work as part of a friendly dynamic team. They are very social as a team and often arrange days/nights out.
· Full support in your career development, they pride themselves on this.
· A very competitive salary package and regular salary reviews.
If you are a Building Services Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer and would like to be considered for this position, pleased contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01242 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com