Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer.
Building Services – Data Centre/Mission Critical.
London – West End.
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer with DC/Mission Critical experience to be involved with the design on international projects. You will be a key within the team, being involved with the day to day decision making on project progress. You will also have the opportunity to represent this global consultancy at meetings with some of the biggest clients in the industry.
The role of the Mechanical Design Engineer also comes with a training and development programme. To have a free training programme from a global consultancy like this, is a fantastic opportunity and will be able to fast track your career which means more responsibility and hopefully more money.
You will be offered flexible working, this is because this client believes in a perfect work/life balance instead of your life being dominated by work.
• Data Centre/Mission Critical experience.
• UK Building Services experience.
• The suitable Mechanical Design Engineer must be someone with a BEng, MSc or have sufficient experience.
• Confident in your specification design/drawing.
• Confidence to work for deadlines.
• Enjoys and thrives working in a team.
• Wants to progress there career with a global and leading consultancy.
• Salary between £38K and £45K depending on experience.
• Top of the range benefits package.
• Equal Opportunities.
• Career Progression.