Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an Intermediate Electrical Engineer looking for a bit more progression within the building services industry? Do you want to work in a close-knit team on some interesting projects?
We are currently working with an independent building services consultancy that are based out of their busy office in Manchester. They work in a variety of different sectors with the majority of their work being within the commercial, leisure and education sector. They have an already established team in Manchester and due to new projects, they have won are looking to add to the team with an ambitious and motivated Intermediate Electrical Engineer.
The successful engineer will be ambitious and willing to learn. They will have aspirations of growing with the consultancy and becoming a well versed and very technically capable engineer. This company Is willing to invest a lot of time into the development of your success and will try and help you achieve it in every way possible. You will have good design capabilities and knowledge of a variety of different software's. You will have ideally started going to site visits and liaised with clients and feel confident with this.
Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or building services
- Minimum of 3 years within a design role in the building services industry
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Fully IT literate with experience in AutoCAD, NES, Amtech, Revit & Cymap
- Able to work in the UK FREELY without sponsorship
If you want the opportunity to grow alongside a business as an Intermediate Electrical Engineer, then apply now.