I have a rare opportunity for a Mechanical Associate to join a well-known, medium sized property and Building Consultancy. Offering a clear route to Partner; this role will appeal to a commercially aware Mechanical Associate who is looking to step into the equivalent of a client side role.
Reporting to the M&E Partner, you will be responsible for leading projects (technically) managing key existing client relationships and assisting in managing the M&E team.
- Delivering a variety of both new build and major refurbishment projects (concept, performance specifications and also detailed design) across the UK and Europe.
- Working on commercial office, retail, care home or mixed-use developments.
- Promoting repeat business by providing outstanding levels of client service.
- Liaise with the internal building surveyors, project managers, quantity surveyors and sustainability engineers to ensure a coordinated approach.
- Assist with resource planning and resource allocation.
- Degree qualified and Chartered
- Minimum of six years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working for a building services, multi-disciplinary or property consultancy.
- 25 days leave.
- Car Allowance.
- 4 x Life Assurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Additional bonus based on new business development / invoicing
- Mobile phone and Laptop.
- Private Health Care.
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership.
- Interest free season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme.
Apply for Mechanical Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Energy assessment Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Facilities Management Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Mechanical engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)