Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you a time served Senior Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next opportunity with a national consultancy?
Our client originally started as a facilities management company and since there inception 20 years ago they have now branched out offering full consultancy services and are looking for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join them in their Leicester office.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse project portfolio and exemplary experience when it comes to the design of a variety of building types throughout the built environment. You will feel comfortable taking responsibility of your own projects and making sure they are delivered on time, within budget and to the specification of the client. You will have experience mentoring junior and intermediate engineers ensuring they reach their potential within the business. You will be able to hit the ground running and take care of your own projects, you will be confident and hold good client facing skills while at the same time being very technically capable.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 8+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want to be a part of a brilliant organisation working on some interesting projects as a well versed and ambitious Senior Electrical Engineer, then apply now.