Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer lookin gfor something a little bit different? The client that we are currnetly working have been established for over 20 years and offer a wide range of consultancy services within th ebuilt environment. They are now looking to branch out and create an M&E division and need the help of a Senior Mechanical Engineer. You woud be joining a Senior ElectricxlaEngineer counterpart and together would be responsible for the growth and success of the M&E side of things. This could be a great chance for directorship and a great time to get involved with the business If you're Leicester based and looking for a change this could be for you.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will have a demonstrated history of delivering successful projects throughout the building services industry and will have experience in full end to end delivery. You will have to excellent technical capability and be able to confidently do detailed design of mechanical systems throughout a number of different building types.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Appreciation of other disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're a senior mechanical engineer looking for your next brilliant opportunity then apply now