Senior/Principal Mechanical Engineer
A multidisciplinary property and construction consultancy with several offices throughout the UK requires a mechanical engineer with at least 10 years experience to lead innovative and practical energy-saving design projects in the Capital.
Reporting to the Director, you will help bridge the gap between a growing team of MEP design engineers and senior management. Projects typically worked on range from large-scale new build and refurbishment projects to smaller value design and construction work, providing construction and property consultancy across all sectors and disciplines.
As a Practice my client adds value at every stage of development, from initial survey and concept planning through to the design, engineering and fit-out of interior spaces. Much of their success and growth has come from repeat business as they believe in establishing strong relationships, which then evolve into even stronger partnerships.
- Degree qualified (Building Services or Mechanical Engineering, or industry equivalent)
- At least 10 years experience within a Building Services Consultancy environment.
- Managing a team of design engineers.
- Relevant mechanical design software.
- Liaising directly with Clients, Architects and Contractors on projects to ensure client needs are met and ensuring that projects are delivered on time.
- Completion of co-ordination with varying disciplines, including architecture, structures and other design team consultant.
In return my client offers a unique place to work, where collaboration and support is provided from Junior through to Director Level. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training.