Associate Mechanical Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for your next exciting opportunity as an Associate Mechanical Engineer with an established consultancy operating on a national level?
Our client has been established for a number of years and have a steady income of projects. They have a very strong client base doing work in the a multitude of sectors . They are currently on the lookout for a talented and well-versed Associate Mechanical Engineer to come and join them in their Norwich office. The successful candidate will be very technically capable when it comes to the design of mechanical systems throughout a number of different building types and will be able to easily switch between projects to meet client needs/ deadlines etc. you will ideally have a good understanding of the market in Plymouth and surrounding areas and will have made strong client relationships in your current position. You will be able to mentor and guide more junior members of the team and will also help grow and shape the team.
Associate Mechanical Engineer:
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within a Building Services environment
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor junior and intermediate engineers
- Good client facing skills
- Good experience within a variety of sectors
- Able to create and deliver client presentations
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
If you are unhappy in your current position and looking for your next exciting position with a well known and rapidly growing consultancy as an Associate Mechanical Engineer then apply now.