Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to work with a well established independent building services consultancy's as a Senior Mechanical Engineer in their Ascot office?
We are currently working with a consultancy that has been operating from their office in Ascot for over 30 years. They are currently looking for talented and well versed Senior Mechanical Engineer that's time served within the building services industry to come and work with their talented team of Engineers.
The successful Senior Mechanical Engineer will have a demonstrated history of delivering successful projects throughout the building services industry and will have experience in full end to end delivery. You will have to excellent technical capability and be able to confidently do detailed design of mechanical systems throughout a number of different building types.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Appreciation of other disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're a senior mechanical engineer looking for your next brilliant opportunity then apply now.