Senior Revit MEP Technician
Senior Revit MEP Technician / Revit MEP Coordinator - To £55K + Package
I'm interested in speaking with any permanent Senior Revit MEP Technicians / Revit MEP Co-ordinators who have experience working for both consultancies and contractors and are aware of BIM protocols.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Virtual reality and augmented realty teams whilst working for a cutting edge, design led global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Well established, high profile global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy.
- Close knit and experience team of around 200 engineers.
- Core services are Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, MEP, BIM / Virtual Engineering and Low Carbon Design.
- Complex UK and international projects with core sectors in aviation, defence, science and technology, data centre and healthcare.
- Excellent opportunity to work closely with the VR and AR
- Very design led and relaxed working environment.
- Familiar with working on major commercial projects from Stage 2 to Construction including the production of working drawings.
- Strong knowledge of compliance with BIM standards and BIM protocols.
- Must have a good understanding of building services engineering.
- Must have good knowledge of installation methods and construction sequence of installation.
- At least three years' experience in a Revit MEP Coordinator role.
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Stable firm, confirmed pipeline of projects for the next 12 months
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days per year holiday
- Private healthcare
- 5% Pension
- Opportunity to work on UK and international projects.