Mechanical Project Manager
We are currently working with an established M&E Contractor who offer a full range of services covering all aspects of the M&E industry from major projects to maintenance across a variety of sectors including, Retail, Leisure, Education, Commercial and Industrial.
Due to their continued growth and success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their Mechanical Division.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing Mechanical Building Services projects throughout their life cycle
- Ensure project is completed on time and within budget
- Manage labour and sub-contractors ensuring that the program is being followed and that project mile stones are achieved
- Manage contractual and financial aspects of the project
- Ensuring health and safety on site
- Report writing
- Issuing technical submittals.
- Client liaison
- Management of team meetings
- Program management and adjustment where needed
- Value engineering
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Mechanical Project Manager
- Experience of managing projects with a value of between £50,000 - £1,000,000