Intermediate – Senior Electrical Engineer
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer, on the lookout for a next step in the right direction?
Clancy Consulting is a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years. We have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business. Due to our ongoing success, we have a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to work with our team on a wide variety of challenging projects.
- 6 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Electrical Building Services and design
- Be able to prepare design calculations and drawings
- Must be conversant with AutoCAD and Autodesk REVIT, however training will be provided to supplement existing skills
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Be capable of carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements in order to progress to Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status
We are a unique business that recognises the importance of balance and how it not only benefits the employee but also the wider business. We encourage members of staff to get involved with company, charity and sports events, and believe that it is imperative to enjoy your career.
The salary is competitive within the industry and will reflect your experience and qualifications. In conjunction with your salary you will also receive the following benefits:
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Branded PPE
- Personal fleece and water bottle
You will play a key role in our future development and expansion in a multi-disciplinary environment. For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Jayne Sutton, HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org