Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Contract)
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer looking for your next contract opportunity, within a well-respected multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 50 years and are an international consultancy operating from multiple offices across the UK. They work on a variety of projects ranging from large commercial projects to smaller more unique listed buildings. They are currently hunting for a Senior Mechanical Engineer that will be able to come into their Glasgow office and get stuck in to the design side of things on some of their flagship projects. This will be a 6-month contract position initially but there will be the potential to extend beyond this based on performance.
They're looking for a technically strong Senior Mechanical Engineer that has experience in a variety of different sectors and is going to be able to come in and get stuck into the design side of things straight from the get-go.
Senior Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- CEng or working towards
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a design role within the building services industry
- Appreciation of other disciplines
- Knowledge of job costing
- Design software, hands on experience with, Specification Expert, TAS, Cymap, BIM, Revit and Auto CAD
- Full UK driving license
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
If you're a senior mechanical engineer looking for your next contract appointment, then apply now