M&E (Mechanically Biased) Project Manager
I'm currently working with an innovative construction technology company who design and build high quality, energy efficient buildings primarily in the education sector and residential sectors.
They are one of the UK's fastest growing companies and their mission is to transform the speed, cost and environmental impact of new buildings.
Due to exciting growth they are seeking an M&E (mechanically biased) Project Manager who wants to make a difference.
As the M&E Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the projects are completed according to schedule and budget undertaking effective planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
You will be managing a team of 6, and will be based 50% at head offcie and 50% onsite.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Experience of working on large new build projects
- Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level
- Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical and electrical systems and their installation methods
- Good people management and motivational skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Strong results orientation.