BREEAM AP ASSESSOR - £50-£55k - GREAT PROSPECTS
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior BREEAM AP Assessor, to work for an award winning MEP Design consultancy, based in London.
My client are considered a “top 10” consultancy, and have a very strong reputation nationally and internationally within the MEP Design and Sustainability sector.
They have a very strong presence within the Energy/sustainability sector, and this is an area of the business that is growing from strength to strength.
Due to this and longer term growth plans, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior BREEAM AP assessor.
This role would suit someone who wants to progress quickly into a team leader role. They are currently looking to grow this team in London, and any new hires would come in and report to you, so it’s a great opportunity career wise.
- Overall responsibility for BREEAM within the London office, reporting to the Director.
- Manage and oversee a growing team of BREEAM Assessors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with ambitions to work at management level.
- Project and contract coordination and administration.
- Conduct BREEAM Assessments on a range of project types, some being high profile large scale projects.
- Issuing of Reports and Energy Statements.
- Assisting in the development of the BREEAM team and future work stream. You will be involved in recruiting assessors for your team.
- Liaise with the business director to promote the companies offering within the London market.
Requirements for the position:
- Extensive BREEAM experience, ideally a minimum of 5 years experience.
- BREEAM AP Accredited, this is essential.
- LEED AP and Well AP experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- An understanding of Building Services Design and installation would be desirable.
- Happy to perform assessments on a range of building types, representing the company on site.
- Ambitious, and happy to manage a growing team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are a BREEAM AP Assessor and would like to grow your own team and work towards senior management level, please get in touch with Dean Parry, Director of Emeya recruitment.
I am available 7am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org