Senior Sustainability (BREEAM) Consultant
Senior Sustainability (BREEAM) Consultant / Sustainability Engineer
Due to continued growth across London and SE Asia, I'm looking for a Senior Sustainability (BREEAM) Consultant or Senior Sustainability Engineer for a global leader in Low Energy Building Design.
Based in their stunning central London office you will help lead the BREEAM team, carry out BREEAM Assessments (Pre-Assessments, Design and Construction stage), chair meetings, assist with business development and bids and also liaise closely with the MEP Engineers and other Sustainability Engineers and Building Physics Engineers.
This is a hands-on role offering a lot of variety, a lot of autonomy and the opportunity of working on a fascinating range of projects ranging from hotels, masterplans, data centres, major regeneration schemes and large scale, mixed use developments.
In addition the client has one of the best levels of staff retention in the industry, an impeccable reputation since their inception and has won over 25 awards.
- Client facing Senior Sustainability (BREEAM) Consultant / Sustainability Engineer
- Minimum of five years' experience in BREEAM.
- Registered as a BREEAM AP, ideally some experience in LEED.
- Good understanding of building services, architecture and environmental design.
- Previous hotel, mixed-use, data centre or master-planning project experience.
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Energy assessment Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental engineering Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Design Project Management jobs in London (Central)