Electrical Technical Lead
Are you an experienced, dynamic Electrical Engineer within the building services industry looking for something a bit different? Are you bored of a difficult commute and long hours?
Our client is an already established consultancy that have recently launched an M&E division and looking for Electrical Technical Lead that is extremely capable when it comes to the detailed design of Electrical systems throughout a variety of different sectors. However, the majority of their work is within the healthcare and education sector so it would be advantageous for the candidate to have a wealth of knowledge within these sectors. This would be able to be a remote role where the candidate would be able to work from their own home, you would be expected to liaise with professionals within the business from time to time so therefore occasionally have to travel to various sites or their nearest office to you. The ideal candidate will ideally be located near/in London, Northampton or Leicester as the majority of their projects are in the south of the country however this is not essential. You will be able to be involved with a consultancy at the beginning of their M&E journey and will be rewarded generously for it.
Electrical Technical Lead Duties:
- Responsible for design consultancy on a number of different projects
- Responsible for leading team of senior engineers
- An understanding of healthcare Electrical requirements including the relevant HTM's.
- Ability to carry out Electrical surveys including compliance assessments and general Electrical asset surveys.
- Ability to produce as fitted and schematic Electrical drawings through site survey work.
- Supporting Electrical design proposals in terms of the strategic approach, as well as being able to produce technical engineering feasibility studies.
- Liaising with professionals of varying disciplines throughout the business to ensure project delivery from every approach.
- Being an overall technical leader in all things Electrical across the business
Electrical Technical Lead Requirements:
- Educated to degree or HND level in Electrical engineering or building services
- Chartered Engineer or working towards CEng
- Minimum of 10 years in the business
- Help shape and grow the technical development of the group
- Assisting the office Partner to lead and manage the Building Services team
- Manage existing clients and develop further opportunities
- Look to grow the group on the back of new and repeat clients
- Be responsible for resourcing and delivering to a financial target
- Raise awareness of the company by attendance at networking events, seminars and business development events.
If you want to be involved with this fantastic company and play an integral part of their growth as their Electrical Technical Lead, then apply now to find out the full scope of this position.