Senior Mechanical Engineer
Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services - Surrey
I have a requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join and assist an independent design constancy in Surrey on a contract basis.
As the Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the mechanical designs across several client projects. You will be working on a large retial portfolio thoroughout the South East.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Some direct work with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large scale projects
- HVAC design calculations
- Mechanical Designs on a number of projects across different sectors
To be successful when applying for the Mechanical Design Engineer role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Mechanical Design (Building Services) Engineering experience
- HVAC experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent level