M&E Quantity Surveyor
I am currently working with one of the UK's largest M&E contractors who have a fantastic opportunity for an M&E QS to join their commercial team. The client is open to the level of QS (intermediate to senior) and is willing to consider both permanent and freelance.
The successful candidate will report into the Commercial Director.
Role and responsibilities
- Produce and submit applications for approval
- Managing and costing the variations
- Assist the M&E Project Managers and Commercial Manager with monthly project cost reports
- Ensure commercial compliance of current contracts, protecting the position of the company
- Assist in the identification of potential risks and opportunities on projects
- Attend client and sub-contractor meetings
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ideally Degree Qualified M&E Quantity Surveyor (desirable but not essential)
- Analytical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Good methodical approach to work.