Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (building services)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading independent engineering firm at the heart of building services for over 40 years. They are now seeking an enthusiastic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, based in their Belfast office. Their projects variation includes Commercial, Education, Hotels, Residential, Shopping Centres and Mixed Use. You will get the opportunity to work on some exciting projects in and around Belfast and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will need to have the motivation to work independently across all varied projects and have previously worked within an MEPH consultancy. The ability to lead projects, manage small teams and assist large ones, including client facing activities from RIBA Stage 1 preparation to Stage 6 Handover.
The role will include:
- Using design software in relation to their discipline
- Revit experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Project Management
- A sound technical knowledge of all Mechanical systems, and an understanding of sub-consultant works.
- Provide mentorship to young engineers within the mechanical team.
- 4+ years’ experience (minimum)
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (building services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly