Mechanical Graduate - Central London
Are you a Mechanical Graduate, looking to pursue a career in the exciting world of major project construction design?
Would you like to work for a growing ambitious business, offering the chance to progress quickly and work towards senior engineer and chartered status?
My client is a London based market leader in the Mechanical and Electrical Design field, specialising in high end construction design project. This is a highly lucrative sector with superb long term career and earning prospects.
They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Graduate to join their growing team, based near Aldgate.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic growing business, and learn from some of the best mechanical design in the industry.
You will receive first class training, genuine support towards chartership and the chance to work on great projects. All they as in return is someone who is hard working, keen to learn and the genuine desire to work as part of a forward thinking team.
Requirements for the position:
· A recent graduate in Mechanical engineering or similar subject (architectural design for example)
· A capable user of AutoCAD, and any exposure to Revit would be advantageous although not essential (full training will be offered)
· Interested in pursuing a career within Mechanical Building Services Design. This is a highly lucrative and exciting sector offering great prospects.
· Either located in London at present or willing to relocate within the UK. Their offices are central London near Aldgate, so you must be happy to live and work in London on a daily basis.
· Keen to learn, and be a future manager within the business. They will offer you first class training, but you must be willing to learn and work hard.
· Strong written and spoken skills, and a capable user of Microsoft packages.
What my client can offer you:
· First class training to Chartered engineer status, working closely with a senior engineer on a day to day basis (including site/client visits).
· The chance to work on exciting construction projects, working on technically challenging mechanical design projects.
· Work as part of a friendly growing office. They are a very social group and do team nights out on regular basis.
· A competitive starting salary and bonus, as well as regular pay reviews. They believe in rewarding people for their hard work.
If you are a Mechanical Graduate and would like to apply for this design engineer position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available 7am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org