Mechanical Design Graduate - Stevenage
Are you a graduate Mechanical Engineer, looking to pursue a career in the exciting world of Mechanical Building Services Design?
Would you like to work on exciting projects and attain chartership within one of engineering’s most lucrative sectors?
I am currently working with a medium sized, highly ambitious M&E Design consultancy, who currently have 4 offices UK wide.
They are currently experience a continued period of growth in their Hertfordshire office (near Stevenage), and are looking to recruit a graduate mechanical Design engineer to join the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who have a proven track record of recruiting graduate engineers and training them to become skilled chartered engineers. They will offer full training and support, all they ask of you is your hard work and commitment to learning and progressing your career.
They are also strong believers in continual professional development, and will support you in your Masters if this is something you wish to do.
Requirements for the position:
· A recent graduate in a Mechanical engineering related subject, or construction/architectural.
· A capable user of AutoCAD. Revit would be desirable but full training will be given if you haven’t used it before.
· Keen to work as part of a growing, dynamic team. As a business they have been established over 20 years, and have long term exciting growth plans.
· A strong work ethic and willingness to learn. They will offer you excellent training but you need to be a hard working person with determination to succeed.
· Located in the Hertfordshire area, or willing to relocate.
What my client can offer you:
· Fantastic long term training. They are extremely committed to this and will help you complete your Masters and become a chartered engineer.
· The chance to work on exciting projects as a Mechanical Design engineer within the highly lucrative building services sector.
· Work alongside a team of highly experienced engineers, and shadow them including client and site visits.
· A competitive salary and package and regular pay reviews.
If you are a graduate Mechanical graduate and keen to work in the exciting and challenging world of Building Services, please get in touch.
For more information or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org