Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford
I am currently looking for an ambitious Building Services Electrical Design engineer, to join an established yet growing Building Services Design Consultancy, based in Guildford.
If you are keen to join a business with genuine prospects to Directorship in the future and the chance to work on some fantastic projects, please read on.
My client are a well established M&E consultancy, and have a great track record of project delivery within the South East. Their projects are mainly based in Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire and central London.
They have grown quickly, and a large amount of their work is repeat business. They currently have an extremely strong order book, and can offer long term job security.
Due to their current success and longer term growth plans, they are looking to recruit an Electrical Design engineer to join the business.
They are ideally looking for a very strong intermediate or Senior level engineer, someone who is capable of working on their own initiative, and represent the company at client and site meetings.
There is a genuine opportunity for an ambitions person who really wants to progress and one day become a share holder and Director of a business.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, ideally with 3-7 years experience within the M&E Consulting sector.
· Degree qualified would be ideal, and keen to work to or already working towards CEng
· Capable of working on your own initiative and represent the business in a professional manner at client/site meetings.
· Ambitious and keen to progress within the business. Prospects truly are second to none for the right person.
· Located within a commutable distance from Guildford, or happy to relocate.
· A good team player. They have a good team in place who work well together, and are keen for someone who can fit into the team work wise and socially.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on a variety of challenging, high profile projects. They have some excellent clients so you will receive exposure to a range of projects.
· Genuine future promotional prospects to Director level. It really is down to you how you progress within the business, your hard work will be rewarded.
· Work in Guildford, a great city in a fantastic part of the country. Their office is close to a number of local amenities including great bars and restaurants. The train station is a 5 minute walk.
· A very generous salary, they are looking for the best people and will pay well to secure them.
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design engineer and would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533, alternatively you can email email@example.com