Senior/Principal Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior/Principal level Electrical design Engineer, to work for a well established yet growing M&E consultancy, based in Guildford.
This role would suit a senior engineer looking to progress their career, or you may be a principal engineer looking to move forward to Associate in the near future.
My client are a Guildford based MEP Design consultancy, established for a number of years and growing nicely.
They have an abundance of work and very ambitious growth plans, and are looking to recruit an Electrical design engineer at Senior/Principal level to join the team.
This is a genuine opportunity to work to future Directorship as an equity Director, the prospects are very real for the right person if you are willing to work hard and help the business achieve its goals.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer at Senior or principal level.
· Ideally HND/Degree qualified. Chartership would also be beneficial but not essential.
· Capable of taking the lead on and delivering your own projects.
· Happy to mentor junior members of the team and perform a leadership role.
· Ambitious, with future leadership/director ambitions.
· Located near Guildford or willing to relocate.
What my client an offer you:
· Genuine long term prospects, the Managing Director has ambitious growth plans and wants to employ like minded people.
· The chance to work on a variety of high profile projects in the South East of England.
· A very competitive salary package, they are looking to employ the best and are willing to pay well to secure them.
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533, and happy to talk before or after hours or over the weekend.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org