Commissioning Manager - North West/Nationwide
I am currently looking to recruit an MEP commissioning Manager, to work for an award winning Mechanical contractor, based in the Manchester region.
If you have a proven track record of commissioning on major M&E projects, and want to work for a well established yet highly ambitious business, please read on.
My client has been established for over 50 years, and has an enviable reputation UK wide for high quality project delivery. They work in technical challenging sectors, including Data Centres, Pharma, Nuclear and heavy industry.
Due to recent project wins and a need to strengthen their senior commissioning team, they are looking to recruit a commissioning manager, from an M&E background.
They are ideally looking for someone based in the North West, but are open to candidates UK wide. They work nationally so do have projects in various regions.
Requirements for the position:
· Currently working as an MEP Commissioning Manager, with a proven track record on major projects.
· Capable of overseeing a commissioning team, and working in a client facing capacity.
· Keen to work for a company with ambitious growth plans.
· Happy to travel UK wide for projects, although the company is North West based they work nationally and need someone who is flexible with travel.
· A stable work history in the UK, and full driving licence.
What my client can offer you:
· The chance to work on high profile technically challenging projects.
· Genuine long term career and promotional prospects.
· A generous basic salary, plus industry leading benefits package/bonus.
If you are an M&E Commissioning Manager and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday on 01252 918 400 or mobile 07823 333 533, and always happy to talk after hours.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com