Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
A well respected building service consultancy are seeking an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their office in Dartford, Kent. Our client was formed over 45 years ago and the practice has grown its knowledge and expertise to offer a compressive building services, working on projects throughout the United Kingdom. Our client has an excellent track record in working with a variety of sectors, within this role you will be working on well publicised project within Commercial and Resident sector. They currently have a 10 MEP Design, Sustainability staff.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Have at least 3-7 years UK experience in building services design.
- Accredited Electrical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- Experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc is essential
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience using design software such as IES and Hevacomp
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475