**CONTRACT** Senior Mechanical Engineer
Are you currently looking for your next contract opportunity with an Innovative and forward-thinking design consultancy as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer?
The client we are currently working with are an established and successful consultancy looking to bring on a dynamic Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to come and join them in their Bournemouth office on a rolling contract. They are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and work on some of their more high-profile projects from the get go. The Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the residential, commercial & retail industry. This would be an ongoing contract so offers a lot of longevity for the right candidate.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC in building services/ mechanical engineering
- Exemplary design skills within the building services environment
- At least 7 years' experience within a design role within a building services consultancy
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Ability to mage multiple projects at one time
- Good knowledge of a variety of design software
If you are interested in working with this dynamic and fast paced consultancy as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, then apply now