Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer – Building Services
£50K - £60K + Flexible Working
An award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for an experienced Principal Mechanical Design Engineer with ten years’ UK experience to lead a number Commercial and Residential projects.
On top of running projects, you will also be expected to be mentoring younger engineers showing them what it takes to get to your position. You will also be working closely with clients, so it is important that you have the experience and confidence to build and maintain client relationships.
You will also be expected to attend site visits with a younger engineer. This is to ensure the project is going smoothly and to show the young engineer how to conduct surveying.
What experience do you need?
• You must have at least ten years UK experience in the industry and experienced in running Commercial and Residential projects.
• Must be chartered or at least working towards.
• The experience and confidence working with clients – it is important to build and maintain client relationships.
• Ideally they would like the suitable Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to be around an hour from the office and driving distance.
• You must be confident and thrive at working in a team. This is a consultancy that wants its staff to be collaborative.
• 30 members of staff working in the office.
• Main sectors are Residential and commercial but are always looking to branch out further.
• Mix of backgrounds and personalities in the office.
• Strong pipeline of projects – fully booked until next year.
• Social Company – Curry, Bowling and Friday Pub Lunches.
What’s in it for you?
• Salary dependent on experience – can be up to £60K.
• Private Healthcare.
• Travel Insurance.
• Yearly bonus.
• Free parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer – for more information contact Kieran Brown on 07711 420 662 or send an email to email@example.com.