Electrical Site Engineer
I am working with an international multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been providing Architecture, Acoustics, Engineering, Sustainability, Planning, Lighting and Design of over 50 years to a number of sectors including health, housing, education, workplace, transport, retail, heritage, leisure, energy utilities and public safety.
They are in urgent need for a Senior Electrical Engineer (contract) to be site based on a large site in Cambridge.
You will have a minimum of 5years M&E/Building Services design experience with the ability to work independently and you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels with team members, clients and other stakeholders, site meetings to assess works on site and to work with the construction team to effective designs.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Inspections/benchmarks sign offs/ commissioning/witnessing
- Technical and design queries, RFI's, CDM reviews etc.
- Client facing and liaison with design team
- Liaison with the site contractor team
- Ability to view revit models and work in 3d environment. (drafting input/not required)
- Use of Amtech electrical design software (or similar package CableCalc etc with ability to transfer to Amtech).
- HNC/Degree level qualification in electrical engineering or closely related discipline (or demonstrate ability to work to degree level with suitable experience).
- Good knowledge of use of Microsoft Office applications Word and Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with ability to produce design documentation including written and photographic reports etc using MS Office).
If you would be interested in this contract opportunity please get in touch