Gas Safe registered plumbing and heating engineer required to carry out heating system install inspections.
Your new company
A large multinational organisation who have a strong presence in Northern Ireland providing building maintenance and heating services. Renowned for providing an intelligent technology backed Planned and Reactive maintenance service, this organisation is recruiting for a selection of key roles within their Belfast office.
Your new role
The successful candidate will provide an inspection service on all-natural gas and oil heating installations in accordance with contractual requirements and statutory regulations. The post holder will inspect all heating installations post completion and provide a full report on their findings.
- Carry out quality control inspections of all heating installations post completion and prior to client handover.
- Ensuring compliance with client contractual requirements (Gas Safe, Spark safe etc).
- Provide additional technical support, where required for other team members and Managers.
- Ensuring all follow up works are completed within a reasonable time frame for client handover.
- Liaising with the clients on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the Install Management team on all aspects of work that could cause potential for compensation.
- Attend both departmental and client meetings when required.
- Monitor compliance and highlight any areas of non-compliance (Health & Safety) to Senior Management Management/Regional Director.
- Any other reasonable management request.
- Travel will be required - Greater Belfast and North East Antrim areas.
What you'll need to succeed
If you interested in working with this organisation then please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Time served plumbing and heating qualification
- At least 5 years site experience.
- Valid CSR Card.
- Understanding of Building regulations.
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Proven industry experience in the Construction sector and/or Social Housing.
- OFTEC registered
- IT Literate
What you'll get in return
This is a genuine opportunity to join a large multinational organisation offering a secure and steady work load. The pay will be £25,000 per annum with paid annual leave, full PPE and uniform provided along with a vehicle and/or business mileage paid for. This is a Monday to Friday position 40 hours per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.