Senior Electrical Design Engineer
A well renowned pure building services consultancy are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their practice based in Holborn, London. The consultancy is firmly established as one of London’s largest privately owned sustainability and engineering service design practices. Our client was formed over 19 years ago and the practice has grown its knowledge and expertise to offer a compressive building services consultancy service, the team is 70 strong and growing. Our client has a successful track record of projects across Europe and the Middle East. You will have the opportunity to be involved working closely with signature architects and designing innovative and sustainable engineering solutions across a range of sectors, in particular commercial office, high end residential and hotels. You will also be required to provide leadership to more junior members of the team and act as a point of contact between design teams, clients and collaborators.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer duties include:
- Minimum of 6 years relevant sector experience as well as project management experience will need to be demonstrated
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders, design team, authorities, utilities and associated organisations.
- Attend all meetings with clients, project teams, contractors etc.
- Undertake and deliver high quality detailed engineering design for electrical building services and power distribution systems, including calculations, analysis, schematics, drawings, diagrams, models, specifications and other documents required.
- Review and management of project from inception to post construction duties.
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislations, standards, regulations, guides and good practice.
- Seek, complete and record evidence of, continuing professional development (CPD) in accordance with the requirements of the relevant professional Institution.
- Contribute and assist, as required by the Project Manager or Director on other project commitments.
- Ensure that all work is audited by a colleague.
Specialism in one or more of the following advantageous:
- Lighting and Daylighting
- IT and Communications Infrastructure
- High / Medium Voltage
- Earthing, Bonding and EMC
- Lightning Protection
- UPS and Generator
- Fire Protection
Proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly