Senior Electrical Engineer
Are you currently an experienced and well versed Senior Electrical Engineer looking for an opportunity with a well-known international multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for a number over a century and have created one of the most well-known brands in the industry. They have offices worldwide and employ a number of professionals of varying disciplines to deliver some of the most notable projects across the globe. They are currently looking for a talented and dynamic Senior Electrical Engineer to come and work with them in their Newcastle office within the building services team.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have a proven track record when It comes to the design of electrical systems throughout a number of different building types. You will be extremely technically capable and will be able to use a variety of different software packages specific to the industry. You will have experience in leading teams of engineers and will ideally have delivered projects from concept tot completion. You will have a good client facing manner and will be able to work from a multidisciplinary approach liaising with architects and structural engineers etc.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
- CEng or working towards
- Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Ability to work on multiple teams
- Full UK driving license
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity for the right Senior Electrical Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers within a brilliant organisation.