Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer
A unique opportunity for a Senior/Principal Electrical engineer to assist with the opening of a new office
Your new company
My client is a sustainability focused consultancy, who are looking to add a Senior or Principal Electrical Design Engineer to their team; to assist with the opening of their new office in Oxford. They provide their clients with an energy/sustainability focused design. Majority of their work is on a repeat business, working on projects such as; data centres, warehouse and other commercial properties. They are small but focused team, who truly believe in and offer their employees a relaxed working environment.
Your new role
You will be assisting with the opening of new office based in Oxford, working closely with the clients and helping to build new relationships. You will be working on projects such as; data centres, commercial properties - museums, university theatres. You will be assisting the full design package for all M&E projects, working with your mechanical counterpart. Majority of your work will be based around Oxford / Cheltenham. You will be working on projects up to £2 million - full package.
What you'll need to succeed
- HNC/HND in Building services or Electrical Engineering
- Experience working on a variety of work is highly desirable
- Ideally you will have experience working with pre-existing clients and building rapport with them
- Being adaptable to change is extremely beneficial
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to further train with the business - gain more qualifications
- With the growth of the office, there is the opportunity to manage a small team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.