Senior Electrical Engineer
An opening has arisen to be part of a successful Electrical Division in Central London working across Commercial, Residential, Hotels, Retail, Mixed Use developments and exposure to Data Centres. The opening is a Senior Electrical Engineer to assist their busy electrical team.
The client is an international consultancy, that are passionate about providing solutions that improve the value, reliability and efficiency of each individual project for its clients, and the broader environment.
You will be client facing, technically well rounded and able to offer the benefit of your experience to more junior Electrical Engineers within the team.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Some direct work with the client from concept/feasibility stage
- Conduct initial and detailed designs on major large-scale projects
- Cable calculations, Lighting calculations and power distribution.
- Electrical Designs on several projects across different sectors.
To be successful when applying for the role you will possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Electrical Design (Building Services) Engineering experience
- Knowledge of British Standards and Building regulations
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
If you are currently looking for your next contract, please get in touch.