Electrical Design Engineer
A well renowned M+E engineering consultancy are seeking an Intermediate/Senior Engineer to join their practice based near London Bridge. Our client was formed over 8 years ago and the practice has grown its knowledge and expertise to offer a compressive building services consultancy service, the team is 10 strong and growing. They are looking to expand their Electrical Design team and are currently seeking an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer who is looking to take on a new challenge and progress into a more Senior role. Great opportunity to work on medium to large well published projects from, Residential, Education, Commercial, Retail and Hotels. Our client is offering good career progression, excellent salary and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Have at least 3-7 years UK experience in building services design.
- Accredited Electrical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- Experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc is essential
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD and ideally Revit, however this is not essential.
- Experience using design software such as IES and Hevacomp.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475