Associate Director (Mech or Elec)
£80,000 + Package + Bonus
A well renowned MEP and Sustainability consultancy who have an office in Central London is looking for a Associate Director to help lead their office in Central London. This consultancy have a first class reputation for delivering projects on some of the most recognisable buildings in the UK such as large academies, famous hotels, large headquarter offices, manufacturing facilities and pharmaceutical facilities. With Sustainability and Aesthetics at the forefront of what they do, they have built up a great reputation within London with leading architects, and have won many awards for their work.
This office is currently around 20 people strong and they plan to expand this office further by 50% by the end of 2020. The role of this new Associate Director is to further develop a brand for this consultancies London office by improving output, introducing new techniques and products, providing mentorship to Senior and Associate level engineers, and good client relationship management with the view of winning repeat work. This is a great role for someone who wants to join an already successful office setup and strengthen its offering. This opportunity also comes with the unique opportunity to gain equity within the consultancy within 18-24 months.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring resource levels within the office are at the required level
- Hiring of new staff
- Project Director duties
- QA Management within the office
Candidates should have the below experience:
- Passionate about Sustainable building services design
- Knowledge and experience delivering high accredited buildings in the UK
- At least 8 years experience within MEP Design
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineer, Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Chartered or working towards Chartership
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IET or Similar.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.