Senior Electrical Design Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
- a special or instinctive aptitude or ability for doing something well
- stylishness and originality
SYNONYMS: style, panache, verve, elan, finesse, inventiveness, creativity
This is the Oxford English Dictionary definition of a word, a word that is very important to this company.
What’s the word?
They like engineers who bring flair/panache/finesse/creativity/whatever-you-want-to-call-it to their designs. So they encourage a working environment where:
- You approach engineering problems your own way
- You do not feel afraid to make mistakes, and learn from them
- Your work is judged for the design you produced, not how quickly you got there
- You never feel restricted by “this is how we’ve always done it”
In many companies creativity is discouraged, it doesn’t exactly fit in with “following a clearly-defined process” does it, and it’s pretty much the mortal enemy of “this is how we’ve always done it”.
And if the business model is to copy-paste as many designs as possible in as little time as possible, minimising the time spent and maximising the fees charged – well it’s a solid business model that makes money and fair enough … but those companies aren’t very inspiring to work for.
If you feel restricted, and you’re starting to think you’d rather work for a company that gives you freedom, that trusts you to find creative solutions, and that values innovation over safety-first design, get in touch.
Don’t worry about a CV, just give me, John Sanger, a call on 07814 619544.
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly