Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
An award winning environmental and low carbon building design consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer. They currently have around 10 M+E strong and growing. You will be working out of their office near Vauxhall, London. Working here means a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design and engineering projects in their sectors. You will get the opportunity to work on small to medium projects from, High end Residential, Education, Heritage. Our client is offering good career progression, excellent salary and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Have at least 3-7 years UK experience in building services design.
- Accredited Electrical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- Experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc is essential
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD and ideally Revit, however this is not essential.
- Experience using design software such as IES and Hevacomp.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – Daisy Beard – 01206 913292 / 07715551475 - email@example.com