Senior PH Design Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Public Health Engineer - London
I'm currently looking for a Senior Public Engineer to join a well-known multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in London, Zone 1.
- Forward-thinking multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy.
- Over 30 years' experience in the London market.
- Circa 150 staff spread across a network of four UK offices.
- Diverse projects such as offices, hotels, laboratories and data centres.
- Based in handy central London location, walking distance from Kings Cross or Farringdon.
- Very flat structure, you will report directly to the PH Associate.
- Largely autonomous role as you will be responsible for leading projects from concept design, through detailed design.
- Relaxed and collaborative office culture.
- Great opportunity to lead your own projects, which is not always possible working for large companies.
- Diverse range of projects ranging from 25,0000 to 155,000 sqft office spaces in London, mainly for owner occupiers.
- Minimum of five years' experience in Building Services.
- Previous experience working for a consultancy or design and build contractor.
- Ability to design mains water supplies, hot & cold water services, above ground sanitation, foul & surface water below ground drainage, fire protection services and rain / grey water systems.
- Previous commercial office, education or residential project experience.
Apply for Senior PH Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly