I am currently working in partnership with a well-renowned, medium-sized building services consultancy based in North London. As part of an increase in workload, my client who specialises in large mixed-use developments, master planning schemes, district heating systems and hotel projects, are seeking a bright and ambitious Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join one of their specialist M&E teams.
This medium sized company is renowned in the industry for delivering some of the most iconic projects and has amassed an impressive portfolio over the years. They have successfully collaborated in several full BIM projects and project contract values typically ranging from £10 million to beyond £200 million.
In order to be successful when applying for this role, the ideal candidate will be:
* BEng/HND qualified in electrical or building services engineering.
* Have at least a year's consultancy experience (or a similar role) and currently operating at a junior level.
* An understanding on British Building Regulations/Standards.
* Able to carry out cable and lighting calculations.
* Excellent presentation, communication, and written skills.
* Experience using electrical design software such Dialux, Relux, Amtech, and AutoCAD.
My client offers a unique place to work, where collaboration and support is provided from Junior through to Director Level. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress to Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training. They also offer a very competitive renumeration & benefits package. If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your up-to-date CV today.