Senior Mechanical Engineer
My client are a global mechanical and electrical engineering design firm, founded over thirty years ago. They have a portfolio which includes some of the most recognised buildings in London. They have teams made up experts, sector talent and resources, to deliver projects.
They currently have a requirement for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team in London to work on a three to six-month basis. If you are currently looking to secure your next contract have a look at the brief below and get in touch.
- Supply and extract ventilation system design including grille and plant selection and fan head pressure calculations including knowledge of heat recovery.
- Heat gain and loss calculations
- Report writing and specification writing including system schedules
- LTHW design including pipe sizing and plant selection including pump head calculations and emitter selection
- VRF/VRV design and plant selection
- Air conditioning design including pipe sizing, pump calculations, heat rejection and plant selection
- Design incorporating renewable or green solutions such as CHP, ground source heat pumps etc
- Working in a BIM environment and collaboration with Revit Operators
- Understanding and knowledge of RIBA stages (both old and new) and expected level of deliverable at each stage
Software Packages Microsoft Office
- Bluebeam Revu
- British Standards
- Building Regulations
- CIBSE Guides
- Renewable Technology
- CIBSE or Other recognised institution for Mechanical Engineers
- Degree or other appropriate recognised qualification