BMS Commissioning Engineer
Permanent job for a BMS commissioning engineer to work for a building controls company.
Your new company
This is a large building management system integrator based in the North West. They have recently won new projects and as such are now in a position to expand their team and are looking for a BMS commissioning engineer.They work on a variety of projects from small BMS upgrades to large new developments. They have a varied portfolio of projects including, schools, hospitals, commercial office buildings, leisure and retail.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for commissioning and handing over new build projects to clients, you will make sure they are delivered in scope of works and on time. Your role will also involve looking at existing BMS systems and suggesting any improvements to the client.
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree / HND / ONC in engineering - ideally electrically biased
* 2+ years' experience of Trend. Experience of Cylon would be an advantage
* To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
* Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems
* Ability to modify strategies and experience of front end graphics
* A full clean driving licence is essential
* Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
What you'll get in return
As well as competitive salary you will receive great benefits, such as car, company mobile and laptop, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.