Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Full Time
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined engineering consultancy who have won numerous awards for working on some of the most high profile, well publicised projects. Delivering electrical, mechanical and sustainability engineering services they have built their reputation based on engineering knowhow and service excellence, specialising in sustainable engineering solutions for the future. The practice has grown its knowledge and expertise to offer a compressive building services + sustainability consultancy service with 3 locations, working on projects across the UK and abroard. Their team is passionate about what they do, operating in a diverse range of building projects covering commercial, hotels, industrial, leisure and entertainment, mixed use and residential schemes.
The role will include:
- Using design software in relation to their discipline; Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD etc.
- Revit experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Project Design Management experience
- A sound technical knowledge of all Electrical systems, and understand of sub-consultant works.
- Provide mentorship to young engineers within the electrical team.
- 6+ years’ experience (minimum)
- Previous experience in residential, and commercial.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly