4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Electrical Estimator opportunity for a steadily growing M&E Contractor
Your new company
A small to medium sized electrically biased M&E contractor with a strong and stead order book is looking to recruit an Senior Electrical Estimator. This company solely specialises within electrical installations within a variety of sectors including Commercial, Retail and Industrial, typically valuing from £500K - 2.5M.
As the Electrical estimator you will be vital to this organisation continued success and will be responsible for a number of projects for this business.
The Electrical Estimator will;
* Have previously worked on projects worth up to £2.5 Million.
* Interpretation of electrical design layout and tender documentation.
* Be able to carry out site surveys to client properties to assess the current installations.
To be successful within the role of the Electrical Estimator you will;
* A proven track record of estimating and winning projects.
* Previously worked within an M&E contractor environment.
* A salary of £45,000 - 50,000 depending on experience.
* Company Car or Car allowance.
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday.
* Private Health care
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Electrical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly